43755 Elizabeth Rd. (corner of Elizabeth & Dunham)
Clinton Township, MI
The land for the cemetery was purchased May 8, 1857 by Bishop LeFevere of the Diocese of Detroit from Andrew and Mary Grenier. Additional land purchases took place in 1889 and 1902.
As noted in the history of St. Peter's, when Francis de Sales Church in Harrison Township was merged with St. Peter Church, there were 152 graves in their cemetery, known as the Tucker Burying Ground. The remains from this cemetery were moved to St. Peter Cemetery in October 1929. A stone is erected in the cemetery in remembrance.
For more information about purchasing plots in St. Peter Cemetery, please contact Roger Darling at 586-493-0086 or email@example.com.